HOPAC is seeking a new Director who has dynamic leadership, administrative skills, and spiritual focus to help guide HOPAC into the next decade. The Director serves as the administrative and academic head of the school. The Board of Governors and Director work closely together to create vision, direction and policies that complement and help to implement the Mission Statement of HOPAC. The Director is then responsible to the Board.
HOPAC is an international Christian school started by missionaries to serve the missionary community in Dar Es Salaam. Our vision has since expanded and now has a very diverse student population that includes missionary kids, Tanzanian and expat children. There is also a percentage of the student population that are from unreached people groups.
HOPAC has amazing facilities. The beautiful campus is perched on top of a hill overlooking the Indian Ocean. Many new improvements such as a library, soccer fields, basketball courts and performing arts center (under construction) have been added to create a rich and diverse environment for learning.
HOPAC is a highly respected school in Dar Es Salaam, well known for its high academic standards and great community characteristics. It is a financially sound institution with a bright and positive future ahead of it.
For more information please visit our website: www.hopac.sc.tz.
To inquire please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, send an Introductory Letter, your CV, and a Personal Statement of Faith to: email@example.com.
Application deadline is 30 April 2019.
- Give testimony of being a born again Christian in good standing with a local church
- Able to subscribe to the Statement of Faith of Haven of Peace Trust
- Solid understanding of Christian education and Biblical Worldview
- Established track record of successful Christian leadership
- Spiritual accountability through a mission agency or sending church
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
- Bachelor’s degree in Primary or Secondary Education from a Western college or university
- Master’s degree in Education or Leadership preferred
- At least two years of experience in school administration (K-12) preferred
- Ability to demonstrate a thorough and working knowledge of Christian Education
- Experience working in multicultural environments is helpful
- ACSI administrator or superintendent certificate or other appropriate certificates recommended
- The Director is required to prayerfully raise his/her own funds or be self-funded. The Director is entitled to receive a stipend to help with housing costs