The Director of Development will be primarily responsible for expanding our donor base. The Director will be part of the organizational management team and will oversee and implement development initiatives, in consultation with the Headmaster and in partnership with the Principals. The initiatives include but are not limited to fundraising strategies, special events and donor retention while maintaining our mission and core values.The Director of Development will need to be in a committed personal relationship with Jesus Christ and be in agreement with our Statement of Faith and Statements of Belief.
Please visit our website for a more detailed description.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, supervision, administration and management skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strong-solving skills
- Committed personal relationship with Jesus Christ required and be in agreement with our Statement of Faith and Statements of Belief.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in fundraising
- Proven track record of raising funds from diverse sources including individuals, foundations and corporations
- Experience in donor cultivation and special events
- Demonstrated commitment to accountability, measuring outcomes and results-oriented culture
- Bachelor’s degree required