Responsible for administrative support to the HR Department and reception area by organizing and maintaining employee and applicant information, supporting effective delivery and maintenance of benefits programs, coordinating information related to compensation and review programs, and helping with selected corporate events.
- High School diploma
- Organized, detail oriented and accurate
- Professionalism and excellent communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree
- HR experience
- Handle all front office duties including answering phone, greeting visitors, and ordering office supplies.
- Assist HR Generalist in communicating with applicants and manage applicant tracking information.
- Organize and maintain employee files, benefits information, and other HR – related documents.
- Administer all benefit open enrollment information by appointed deadlines.
- Track and administer Health/LTD/FSA benefit-related enrollments and terminations, qualified changes. Coordinate changes with payroll Coordinator.
- Serve as primary HR contact for employee benefits questions, changes. Complete employee verifications of employment (VOE) upon request.
- Coordinate new and departing employee information in regards to staff blog, phone lists, org charts, hiring activity, and turnover information.
- Distribute review and compensation materials and monitor returns. Update compensation information and maintain current file of job descriptions.
- Maintain CT Employee Information Blog (employee announcements, photo directory, phone list)
- Provide back-up for Customer Service during vacations
- Other duties as assigned.