RiverValley Church is seeking a Kids & Family Ministry Director to plan, organize, staff, and direct RVC/kids, ages 0-5th grade.
- Should always exhibit professionalism demonstrated by a willingness to help all ministerial staff, a conscientious work ethic, being willing and able to work at a fast-pace within a variety of settings and circumstances with composure and flexibility.
- Should be ever conscious of the need for confidentiality.
- Should exercise discernment and wise judgment professionally and personally.
- Should be a self-starter, good at multi-tasking and prioritizing projects.
- Clear articulated faith in Christ.
- Growing relationship with our Lord.
- Strong knowledge of Bible and major themes.
- Love kids of all ages.
- Be a self-starter with a constant striving towards helping families know Christ more.
- Enjoy all people and have genuine concern for parents and kids (meeting new people, caring for all people).
- Strong communication skills: written, in person, on the phone
- Support RVC vision, purposes, and core values.
- Willing and able to serve on a Sunday in any capacity.
- Strong organizational skills.
Associate's Degree required. Bachelor's Degree preferred. (Children's Ministry degree, education degree, or experience working with kids preferred.)
- Oversee and lead RVC | kids, including: Sunday mornings, ages 0-5th grade (currently 3rd-5th graders are in Worship Center); Equipping Hour, ages 0-5th grade; volunteer trainings and celebrations; and serving opportunities for the kids in our community.
- Recruit, train, pray, shepherd, encourage, and invest personally in RVC | kids volunteers.
- Know and care for each family in RVC | kids,
- Create and effectively manage the RVC | kids & RVC | Family budget.
- Maintain RVC | kids' section on the website.
- Communicate consistently with parents as well as provide tools they need for spiritual leadership and growing their family's faith in Christ.
- Organize, plan, and execute RVC | Family events throughout the year that engage the entire RVC church family.
- Regular attendance and participation at all staff meetings are mandatory.