This person will be responsible for overseeing the Church Law & Tax online store, developing strategies for growth and leveraging marketing tools to maximize store/product sale revenues under the umbrella of promoting an exceptional customer experience. Solid marketing background, with experience in and aptitude for driving a B2B e-commerce platform, is critical to long-term success. Creative design/writing abilities a plus.
- Education — Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or a related field
- Knowledge — Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign & Photoshop, and financial software, social media marketing tools, SEO, HTML, Google Analytics
- Experience — Two years of marketing experience in traditional and digital marketing environments, with an emphasis in ecommerce
- Generate innovative ideas, develop, execute, and deploy successful marketing campaigns using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media, banners, SEM, landing pages, webinars, videos, blog posts, conferences, product inserts/flyers, etc.) and owning the implementation from idea to execution. Also, create world-class promotional materials to appeal to target audiences by writing compelling messages and working with the design team for a cohesive visual presentation.
- Manage e-commerce store including adding and updating product details, crafting descriptions, uploading images, scheduling promotions, creating coupons, tracking inventory, overseeing fulfillment, monitoring payment methods, evaluating shipping options, performing analysis, keeping to SEO best practices, and making store improvements on the Big Commerce platform. Plus, maintain multi-channel selling through Amazon.
- Manage product marketing strategies including understanding internal and external influences on sales, elements of successful product launch, navigating the product life cycle, packaging, inventory management, pricing strategy and advertising.
- Design and implement email marketing campaigns and triggered email flows through Klaviyo, identify target audiences and grow email list, proofread emails, ensure mobile-friendly email templates, update email templates, analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements, report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts, and ensure emails follow industry best practices. Basic HTML knowledge required.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gaining insights and assessing against goals. Analyze customer behavior and adjust marketing campaigns accordingly. Familiarity with Google Analytics is necessary.
- Create and implement a product revenue budget, and a marketing budget, that meets the overall marketing plan’s revenue objectives. Analyze variances between actual income results and budgeted projections on a monthly and annual basis, initiating corrective actions as necessary.
- Collaborate across teams (design, editorial, IT) to implement strategies and devise problem-solving solutions.