National Community Church (NCC) believes the Church should be the most creative place on the planet. To accomplish this core value, we aspire to hire people with a high level of vision and technical skill. The Production Engineer will be responsible for providing production support and oversight in Audio/Video/Lighting at our NCC service locations and to our NCC owned and operated venues. The Production Department is part of NCC’s Experience Team along with Worship and First Impressions. This position will work closely with Ministry Leads and Campus Pastors across all NCC locations and expressions, and will report directly to the Production Director.
- Assist the Production Director in the weekly operations of the department,
- Provide production support for Saturday and Sunday worship services, NCC events and external use of NCC venues,
- Develop and execute ongoing training strategies for Production Teams at NCC,
- Manage inventories and schedules for maintenance and future improvements of NCC equipment,
- Spec systems and set up for NCC events and/or staff events,
- Interface, recruit, and train volunteers and production leads across campuses,
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualified candidates should send their cover letter, resume, and portfolio to email@example.com.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, visual, written, and relational,
- Working knowledge of Apple Computers and experience with AVL software,
- Attention to detail and accuracy even on time sensitive projects,
- Solid leadership, initiative, problem solving, project management and organizational skills with strong attention to detail,
- Flexibility to plan and work on multiple projects simultaneously; effectively manage time and prioritize workload,
- Ability to turn around projects on short timelines,
- Good listening skills.
- Desire and passion to serve Christ in the local church,
- 3 to 5 years or more of lead audio, video and lighting experience,
- Be a great team player who thrives on providing timely, high–quality support for the various departments and ministries within NCC,
- To reflect Christ in your words and actions in your personal life and ministry. You will be looked up to as you model the Christian faith, and the way you live your life should reflect the Gospel—i.e., living lives of holiness, purity, and free from addictions,
- In agreement with the NCC Leadership Covenant and Core Beliefs.
- Knowledge of tools and testing equipment including experience making cables and installing equipment,
- Must be able to bend and lift 50lbs and be able to work at height on a man lift or ladder,
- Experience in the permanent installation of AVL systems and building touring systems,
- Experience with a church or para-church organization preferred,
- Experience training volunteers and staff members.